cPanel is a complete web control panel that allows you to easily manage your web hosting account. With cPanel, you can manage all aspects of your website, including email accounts, files, backups, website statistics, and much more. It is also one of the most widely used control panels, offered by many hosting companies as part of their packages.
The theme provides the look-and-feel of the cPanel interface. The latest version of the cPanel theme is called Jupiter, and it replaces the Paper Lantern theme (which in turn replaced the x3 theme before it). If you've been using Paper Lantern for a while, you may be considering switching to Jupiter. Here's what you need to know about the latest cPanel theme.
What is the difference between cPanel Paper Lantern and Jupiter theme
Jupiter provides a completely new look-and-feel to the cPanel interface. But it also offers two new pages: Tools and Solutions.
If you've used cPanel before, the Tools page will be very familiar. It's the default page, and it groups items into familiar categories, such as Email, Domains, and Databases. You'll also see important information about your account at a glance in the right sidebar, including:
- General information: Here you will find information such as your account's IP address, home directory, username, and more.
- Server information: Here you will find server-specific information, such as software version numbers and path information.
- Statistics: Here you will find various statistics related to your account's resource usage, such as disk, database and domain usage.
The Solutions page, on the other hand, is brand new. It is intended for novice cPanel users. It features tutorials on common tasks, such as how to set up an email account and create a website. There are also Frequently Asked Questions and links to documentation resources to help you find answers to your questions easily. Switching from Paper Lantern to Jupiter theme in cPanel
You don't have to wait to see what the new Jupiter theme looks like. You can easily switch your account to Jupiter theme now to get the new interface. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- In the right sidebar, under General Information, look for the Themes list box.
- Choose Jupiter. cPanel automatically switches to the Jupiter theme.
- If you want to go back to the Paper Lantern theme, just select paper_lantern in the Theme list box.
cPanel has made it easy to switch to the Jupiter theme. With dedicated setup and the promise of more features, the benefits of switching to Jupiter outweigh the cost of sticking with the old Paper Lantern theme.
At Web Experts Tanzania, we strive to provide our clients with the latest industry standards and updates. Our hosting accounts include the new Jupiter theme so you can enjoy the best that cPanel can offer.
To enjoy our hosting plans services you can decide today to register and choose the hosting package that will be suitable for your project, click here to choose the package
Saturday, November 5, 2022